Read our Regal Pelargonium instructions for transport and care at the selling point.
Instructions for transport and the shop floor
- Never store or transport the plants next to wet products
High humidity can cause stains on the plants.
- Never keep or transport the plants together with vegetable or fruit
This is necessary to prevent Ethylene. The gas Ethylene causes flower shedding. Keep the plant away from exhaust fumes and especially from rotting plants.
- Store and transport the plants between 10°C – 14 °C
A temperature lower than 10°C can cause cold damage. A temperature higher than 14°C combined with little light shortens the shelf life of the plant. Don’t keep the plant in the dark for longer than absolutely necessary and make sure there is good air ventilation.
- Remove the plastic foil right after transport
- Take the plants out of the tray and place them separately on the shop-shelves
Care tips for consumers
- The Regal Pelargonium is a home and garden plant that is also known as Pelargonium Grandiflorum.
- The Regal Pelargonium is happiest in an area with plenty of light. Protect the plant from direct sunlight, wind and rain.
- Water the plant regularly, directly into the pot and not on the plant itself. Don’t overwater the plant and make sure excess water can drain off.
- Remove the dead flowers so that the Regal Pelargonium continues to make new flowers.